Why is financial education important?
Financial literacy isn’t about being able to understand complex balance sheets or becoming an expert in wealth management. It’s truly about learning how take on your everyday financial decisions responsibly — from learning how to effectively budget and manage your checking account to understanding how credit cards work and staying out of debt. No matter what your level of financial expertise is, there is always room to learn more and we're here to help.
We have partnered with Everfi to provide free financial education courses to give you the tools you need for financial success.
Here are just a few of the things you can learn about using Everfi's Financial Foundations Courses:
• Creating a Budget. • Building Emergency Savings
• Paying for College • Credit Scores & Reports
• Car Loans. • Buying a Home
• Debt Management • Credit Cards
• Retirement Accounts. • Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
• Paying for College. • Investment Property
• Taxes: The Basics. • Healthy Financial Habits
• Shopping for Insurance. • Developing a Business Plan
• Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)