When you want to build your business without breaking the bank, we’ve got a loan for that.
Agricultural Loans & Lines of Credit
Our bank is committed to agriculture. We have been providing financial services to the agricultural community since 1986, and our local management provides the continuity needed to make us a dependable source of credit during good times and bad. Through our products and personalized, skilled service, we want to add value to your farming operation in order to create success for you. In addition, our bank is committed to a leadership role in helping the agriculture industry thrive and prosper.
- Land, Equipment and other Capital Investment Financing
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Inventory, Livestock and Working Capital Loans
- Farm Services Administration (FSA) Guarantee Loans for Ownership and Operation
Small Business Loans
It's a fact of business life that you sometimes need to borrow to be successful. While you might expect the third degree and a long, drawn-out wait, at North Cascades Bank, we have a more neighborly way of approaching business loans. First, we'll take the time to understand your business. Then we'll suggest a loan or credit line with rates and terms custom-fit to the specific needs of your business. Finally, we'll give you a speedy answer, and ideally, one that's a "yes".
- Term financing for the purchase of equipment, machinery, and rolling stock
- Credit lines to fund working capital and seasonal cash flow needs
- Owner-occupied real estate loans including both SBA 7(a) and 504 loan programs to finance the acquisition, construction, or expansion of business premises